About our management service
DPR will fully manage your rental property or lettings portfolio. We will act as full-time landlord on your behalf, dealing with the day-to-day running of your tenancies, offering advice, assistance and essential service contacts. The DPR service includes;
- Inventory Checks – a professional check-in and check-out service
- repairs or necessary improvements. We only use CSCS qualified tradesmen
- fast action on domestic emergency issues
- ensuring payments are made on time and dealing swiftly with late, or non- payments or arrears
- arranging property inspections on request
- we also offer a remote service to furnish your rental properties (furniture, blinds, flooring) through our online shop DPR FURNITURE.
- can arrange property rental licences in Barking and Newham
- we keep you up-to-date with current market rents and changes in the Law
It is for these reasons we are considered the first choice for professional property-owners in Docklands and surrounding areas. Our portfolio of properties in London is testament to that.
Ms S. Chan
Karen and Redmond McMullon
Elaine & Catherine
Mr & Mrs Leung
Paulina “Fellowship Close”
Tenants 603 Roehampton
V & K Bhanaut
Dr. O. LAU
Keith & Chun
Residents from 504 Loughborough House
Mr John Stenhouse (Landlord)
I will always recommend you to everyone who needs a reliable and competent estate agent.
Mr. S Vijayakumar, Lancaster House, Academy Central, Dagenham
Super Trump Holdings Ltd.
Mr F. Sheikh
Rajveer & Kiran “First time buyers – via DPR”
Mr B. Castle
5 stars guys!