Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd Privacy Notice
Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd is a ‘data controller’ for the purpose of relevant data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) for the information which it collects.
What information do we collect?
All personal information that we collect about you will be recorded, used and protected by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation and this Notice.
We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you. However, we will not use that information for purposes which are not clear when you provide your details.
We may collect the following information about you:
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Verification documents;
- Financial Data (bank account and payment details);
How we collect the information
We may collect this information from you directly through the online contact forms on our website, on email, in person or via other digital platforms including social media.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the property services you have requested from us relating to the sale, let, and/or management of your property;
- To provide you with relevant information relating to the property search criteria you have provided to us;
- To verify your identity in order to fulfil our legal obligations;
- To administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in including our communication with third parties such as utility companies, solicitors, contractors etc;
- To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used or enquired about;
- To ask for your feedback about the services we have provided to you in order for us to evaluating and where necessary improve the quality of our service.
- For record keeping purposes;
- To create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences; and
- To personalise and/or tailor marketing communications to you;
- To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of our services.
We seek to ensure that our information collection and processing is always proportionate.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit:
- How you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used;
- Your browser type, versions and plug-ins and your operating system;
- Your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page and other page interaction information;
- Information collected in any forms you complete such as our online enquiry forms; and
- News offers and opportunities from us.
The processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd, such as, for the purpose of providing services including notifications about our services and to tailor our communications to you in line with your preferences.
We do not process special categories of personal data for marketing purposes.
You can update your marketing preferences or unsubscribe from communications from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not use your data for purposes that are not clear when you provide your details and will not disclose data outside of Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd except in limited circumstances which are outlined below.
We may share your data with third parties where (a) if we are under a legal or regulatory duty to do so, (b) if it is necessary to do so to enforce our contractual rights, (c) to lawfully assist the police or security services with the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity, (d) where such disclosure is necessary to protect the safety or security of any persons and/or, (e) otherwise as permitted under applicable law.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd does not transfer data outside of the EEA for marketing purposes. In the event there is a requirement to transfer data outside of the EEA from time to time, we will take all necessary steps to ensure the data is afforded the same safeguards and controls as those applied within the EEA.
Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd will retain your data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the required services to be provided to you and will not be retained indefinitely or for reasons incompatible with relevant data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights regarding your personal information. In summary these rights are as follows and include the right to:
- Request access to personal information;
- Request inaccurate information to be reviewed and corrected;
- Request a restriction to the processing of personal information;
- Request personal information held by Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd to be erased in certain circumstances;
- Request a copy of the personal information that has been provided to us;
- Object to the processing of personal information or the continued processing of personal information; and
- Request not to be subject to automated decision making which produces legal effects that concern or affect you in a significantly similar way.
Further information regarding the rights under the General Data Protection Regulation can be found by visiting https://www.ico.org.uk. These rights are subject to the conditions and restrictions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Should you wish to make a request to exercise any of the above rights you should contact us via email at email@example.com
When contacting us please ensure that you provide relevant information to allow us to identify you (this can include confirmation of any of the unique or personal identifiers we hold about you such as address) and state the right or rights that you wish to exercise. We may need to contact you to request further information to verify your identity.
We will respond to you within one month from when we receive a valid request.
Keeping your personal information secure
We take the security of personal information seriously and Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd has appropriate measures, safeguards and protocols in place to ensure that data is kept secure, is only accessed by those individuals authorised to do so and where there is a legitimate need to access the data. Appropriate and reasonable steps are in place to reduce the risk of unauthorised access to personal data held by Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd (either through accidental disclosure or deliberate act) and in line with Docklands Prestige Residential Ltd’ obligations under applicable data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Where to make a complaint
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your personal data or this Notice, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our correspondence address.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may write to the Information Commissioner’s Office at the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by visiting their website https://www.ico.org.uk
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We aim to meet high standards and so our policies and processes are subject to review. From time to time we may change this Notice and will inform you, usually in writing or by publishing updated content to our website.