- Located within a desirable development
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Reception with space for dining and access to the impressive balcony
- Stunning skyline views from the wrap around balcony
- Residents concierge service and communal gardens
- Close proximity to Lewisham for amenities and DLR/BR
- Excellent transport links due to the location
- Service Charge - £1,465 p/a
Docklands Prestige Residential are delighted to offer a stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated on the doorstep of Lewisham station, within the desirable Renaissance development, for sale.
Based on the 18th floor the apartment offers breathtaking views across the London skyline. The apartment benefits from a full wrap-around balcony which makes for a great entertaining space. Access to the balcony from the open plan living room and also the master bedroom.
The apartment is well proportioned with all rooms having floor to ceiling windows giving a bright and spacious feeling throughout and make the most of the views on offer. The open plan kitchen/living room is well presented and features a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances. The building itself is accessed through an impressive entrance lobby and also has a communal terrace area for residents to use.
Ideally located next to Lewisham station which offers both National Rail and DLR services to central London. Approximate commuting times are London Bridge - 8 mins; Canary Wharf - 15 mins; Cannon Street - 18 mins; London Waterloo - 19 mins; Charing Cross - 21 mins and Victoria - 23 mins. Next door to the development there is the Glass Mill Gym and Leisure Centre offering modern leisure and fitness facilities.
Tenure: 119 years
Service Charge - £1,465 p/a
Contact us today for a viewing!